Career-Focused Training. Scholarship Opportunities. Ongoing Career Services Support. Discover the Valley Difference…
Are you looking to start a new career, change careers, or expand your skills? Valley College has helped thousands of people like you gain the skills, confidence, and experience it takes to pursue a professional career.
With a wide range of career training programs, Valley College will help you prepare for a new career in as little as 4 weeks*. Choose from a variety of Healthcare, Business and IT programs that will provide you with the knowledge and hands-on skills needed to set yourself up for success with a rewarding career.
Our on-campus programs are offered at our Beckley, Martinsburg and Cleveland locations. We also offer online programs that you can complete from the comfort of your own home, with plenty of resources available to guide you along the way.
Next Program Start Dates
- Nov 8thBusiness Administration Training: Business Administration Training Valley College - Valley Online As you enter the world of Business, you will quickly find that there is a diverse range of career opportunities that await you! Both our Associate's and Bachelor's degree programs are offered exclusively online and can be completed in as little as 16 months.*https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Copy-of-iStock_000078213373_Full.jpgValley College
- Nov 8thNursing Assistant (CNA): Nursing Assistant (CNA) Valley College - Beckley, WV Campus 120 New River Town Center, Suite C Beckley WV United States 25801 If you are looking to start a fulfilling career where you will provide significant care to patients in the health care industry, then a rewarding career as a Nursing Assistant (CNA) may be the right fit for you.https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC09021.jpgValley College
- Nov 8thPractical Nursing: Practical Nursing Valley College - Cleveland, OH Campus 8700 Brookpark Road Cleveland OH United States 44129 Get the skills and hands-on training you need to start a rewarding, stable career as a Practical Nurse (LPN) and enter into the growing healthcare industry. https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/lpn-poster-hero.jpgValley College
- Nov 8thMedical Administrative Assistant: Medical Administrative Assistant Valley College - Valley Online This 9-month* Medical Administrative Assistant program is offered completely online and will provide you with the knowledge and skills to pursue a fulfilling, hands-on career in the healthcare industry.https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/iStock_000050530846_Double.jpgValley College
- Nov 8thMedical Clinical Assistant (MCA): Medical Clinical Assistant (MCA) Valley College - Martinsburg, WV Campus 287 Aikens Center Martinsburg WV United States 25404 As a Medical Clinical Assistant, you will provide support to patients, nurses, and physicians in healthcare facilities. You will receive hands-on training during your Clinical Externship to excel in your future career!https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC09001.jpgValley College
- Nov 8thMedical Front Office, Billing and Coding: Medical Front Office, Billing and Coding Valley College - Valley Online A career in medical administration is only 9 months* away! Our Medical Front Office, Billing & Coding program is offered completely online and will provide you with the skills to become a qualified professional.https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/AdobeStock_122991559.jpegValley College
- Nov 8thCybersecurity Training: Cybersecurity Training Valley College - Valley Online If you are interested in the world of computer security and the protection of digital data, you should consider our 16-month* Associate's or 31-month** Bachelor's online degree programs in Cybersecurity.https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/AdobeStock_37429366.jpegValley College
- Nov 8thHealth Services Administration Training: Health Services Administration Training Valley College - Valley Online Our 17-32 month* Associate's and Bachelor's degree programs will provide you with the skills needed to manage a healthcare department or facility. You will play an important role in patients' health with operational management.https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/AdobeStock_45631450.jpegValley College
- Nov 8thVeterinary Technician: Veterinary Technician Valley College - Cleveland, OH Campus 8700 Brookpark Road Cleveland OH United States 44129 If you are interested in working with animals, then a rewarding career as a Veterinary Technician may be perfect for you. You will learn everything from monitoring anesthesia to surgical preparation of animals.https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/adobestock_38570791-hero.jpgValley College
- Nov 8thVeterinary Assistant: Veterinary Assistant Valley College - Cleveland, OH Campus 8700 Brookpark Road Cleveland OH United States 44129 Do you have a passion for animals? Are you interested in working in a veterinary office to help treat animals? You can train to quickly start a rewarding, hands-on career as a Veterinary Assistant.https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/AdobeStock_161505332.jpgValley College
- Nov 11thTruck Driving (CDL): Truck Driving (CDL) Valley College - Cleveland, OH Campus 8700 Brookpark Road Cleveland OH United States 44129 Are you looking for a career that allows you to be independent? If so, a career in truck driving could be a great fit for you. You can train to quickly start a rewarding career as a CDL Truck Driver.https://valley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/adobestock_285814970_hero_2.jpgValley College
ACCSC 2018 School of Distinction
Valley College is proud to be recognized as one of the ACCSC’s Schools of Distinction for 2018, which recognizes member schools demonstrating a commitment to the expectations and rigors of ACCSC accreditation.
This prestigious award recognizes and honors schools that demonstrate a commitment to delivering quality educational programs to the students, graduates and employers that deserve the best work. We are proud to have received this award in our Martinsburg and Beckley campuses during our accreditation review process.
- Business Administration Training
As you enter the world of Business, you will quickly find that there is a diverse range of career opportunities that await you! Both our Associate's and Bachelor's degree programs are offered exclusively online and can be completed in as little as 16 months.* Learn more.
Veterans Benefits and Aid
At Valley College, we consider it a great honor to be in a position to help Veterans transition into successful careers. We want to make sure that you have a variety of benefits available to you so you can pursue a rewarding career in the future.
Compared to a typical college student, you will have several additional ways to pay for your education. You may even be able to gain credits for your experience and potentially start a program with little to no tuition costs. Discover all of your Veterans benefits today.
About Valley College
At Valley College, we are dedicated to providing you with the learning and skills needed to start your dream career at an accelerated pace.
If you are ready to take the steps that will lead you to a rewarding career, you can apply online or in-person to Valley College quickly and easily.
Why Valley College?
Frequent Start Dates for a Quick Road to Success – Classes start as often as every three weeks. There’s no need to wait around for months or feel rushed to get things organized under time pressure. We can help you get organized to start classes whenever you’re ready.
On-Campus & Online Training Options – Medical Clinical Assistant, Nursing Assistant (CNA), and Veterinary Assistant are offered on-campus. We offer a variety of Medical programs online, as well as Business Administration and Cybersecurity. Get the skills you need to get ahead in a flexible format that fits your lifestyle.
Programs Built to Meet the Needs of Today’s Employers – We constantly survey our employers and make adjustments to the curriculum to make sure we are preparing you for their needs.
Career-Focused Training – Valley College programs are designed to provide the relevant, up-to-date skills employers are looking for in viable career fields. Programs range from 6-week certificate programs to 34-month* Bachelor’s degrees. As a Valley student, all of your time will be spent on relevant skills you’ll use on the job.
A Culture of Caring – At Valley, you’ll never feel like a number. We believe in the power of community and we surround ourselves with staff and faculty who go above and beyond to provide the level of attention you need, when you need it.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out! Take the Valley College “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class A Program
Valley College’s 4-week* Truck Driving program will provide you with the skills and hands-on training you need to start a rewarding career as a Truck Driver.
This program combines in-depth classroom learning and practical experience on the driving yard so that upon completion, you will be eligible and fully prepared to take the Class A Commercial CDL Drivers License Exam.
If you’re interested in working in the truck driving industry, find out if a career as a Truck Driver is right for you.
Just 3 years ago I didn't know how I was going to support my family. After graduating from Valley College I now have a dream job! Thank you Valley College for helping me achieve success.
We offer a variety of scholarships and grants to our students. You may be eligible for funding that you won’t need to repay in the future.
Whether you’re a recent high school graduate or an adult learner, scholarships are beneficial for every student. Learn more about our scholarship and grant opportunities today.
Is a Rewarding Career in Healthcare, Business or IT Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Healthcare, Business or IT and exploring whether Valley College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call your nearest Valley College location today.
*Program length when completed in normal time.