Accreditations, Approvals and Licensure
- Valley College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Valley College-Beckley, Valley College-Martinsburg and Valley College –Princeton are licensed by the West Virginia Council for Community and Technical College Education (“WVCCTCE”).
- Valley College – Martinsburg is approved by the West Virginia Higher Education Commission to offer Bachelor degrees.
- The Nursing Assistant non-credit program is approved by the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (“DHHR”).
- Valley College – Martinsburg is a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Association (SARA). Valley College is authorized to deliver distance education to students who reside in states that are also members of NC-SARA.
- Valley College – Cleveland is approved by the Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools, Certificate of Registration Number is #2142.
- Approved for Veterans: All programs are approved for Veterans and Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (“MyCAA”). All programs that diploma and associate degree programs are approved for the Yellow Ribbon program.
For More Information – Click here: