Skip to content

Any Valley College student who has a complaint relating to Title IV eligibility or administration, the quality of education received at Valley College, or otherwise relating to the accreditation standards of ACICS can submit that complaint to Valley College per the grievance procedure in the college catalog or may contact one of the following:

West Virginia Council for Community and Technical Education
1018 Kanawha Blvd. E., Ste. 700
Charleston WV 25301

West Virginia Office of the Attorney General
Education, Arts & Boards Division
State Capitol Complex, Bldg. 1, Room E-26
Charleston, WV 25305

West Virginia Office of Consumer Affairs
Contact West Virginia Office of the Attorney General

U.S. Department of Education